- 1 Change text Colors in WordPress for Selected Text in the Block Editor
- 2 Change text color in WordPress using one click
- 3 Change Text Color in WordPress using HTML code
Change text Colors in WordPress for Selected Text in the Block Editor
How to change text color in WordPress on Block editor. In WordPress block editor we can only change the text color of the whole block and we cannot able to change the selected text in the block. In this article, you read how to change the text in block editor and classic editor (you can also read this article –how to enable classic editor ).
Steps to change Text Color in the Gutenberg block editor
These are the following steps that are used to change text color in WordPress using Block editor-
- Install Gutenberg Page Building Toolkit – EditorsKit plugin.
- Activate plugin.
- Now you can see a new icon on the top toolbar.
- Now select some text and choose the color that you want to use in your text.
Change text color in WordPress using one click
If you are reading this article then you must be a beginner. A beginner is not aware of many features of WordPress at first. The beginner has to understand that almost all the work in WordPress is done through clicks. In this post, we discussed how to change the text color in WordPress. Let’s read the article
WordPress is a content management system and all the edition of the website is done by simply just clicking. You can change text color, size, and style without the use of any plugin. In this article, we will see 2 ways that are used to change the text color. I would suggest you learn to use both In this article, we learn how to change font/text color in WordPress by few clicks and through HTML or manually.
Steps to change Text Color in the classic editor
These are the following steps that are used to change text color in WordPress-
- Open the WordPress dashboard.
- Open post in that you want to change text color size and style. Note: If you want to know how to create a new post in WordPress then click on this link.
- Select the particular text that you want to color.
- Click on the toolbar toggle button or press Shift+Alt+Z to open all the tools related to the text.
- Click on the text color button to choose a text color.
- Now the text color is changed. Now you can publish and save in draft
Change Text Color in WordPress using HTML code
You can also change the text color in your WordPress post using HTML. Changing text color using HTML code is as simple as change text color we discussed above in this article. It doesn’t matter whether you know programming language or not You do not have to learn any kind of programming language for this. This is a 2-3 step process which takes a maximum of 2 minutes.
Steps to change Text Color using HTML
These are the following steps that are used to change text color in WordPress using HTML-
- Open the WordPress dashboard.
- Open post in that you want to change text color size and style.
- Select the text that you want to color.
- Click on the text button above the text area you can see HTML coding there shown below image.
<span style="color: Red;">Put your text between this tag</span>
- In place of Red, you can put other color names, color codes, and RGB color values.
- Return to Visual section now you can see the change in text color as you want.
You can also read these articles-
I hope you have helped a lot with this article. To know all the information related to WordPress, read our website, also you can share this article on social media.