How to fix file system error (2147219196)
Sometimes user faces an issue when he is opening pictures on Windows 10 PC. Usually, How to fix file system error (2147219196) occurs, and this also lets a user feel irritated as well. If you are also facing the same issue, then there is no need for you to get worried about it. This is one of the most common issues which can occur. People find this issue a rare one but this is most common than you can imagine. Here are some of the ways are mentioned through which you can easily fix this file system error.
Ways to fix file system error (2147219196):
Update the photo app:
If the photo application you are using is not up to date then at the very first it is a must you are updating it. By updating the photo app, the fix file system error (2147219196) can be easily fixed. If you are not aware of how you can update the application, then you are supposed to follow these simple steps.
- Click on start.
- Now move to Microsoft store.
- Select see more option.
- Download and updates option is there click on it.
- Get updates easily.
- After following the same steps, the latest version will get installed. Now you are supposed to check whether the file system error is fixed or not. If it is not fixed, then you are supposed to proceed to the next solution.
Install the Windows Photo again:
Uninstall the Windows Photo installed on your computer. After uninstalling it do not forget to install it again. After installing it, many users find that the issue has been resolved successfully and they have not to face the same issue again. To do the same, you are supposed to follow these steps.
- At the very first type PowerShell in the windows start search box, then right-click on the Windows PowerShell option.
- There is run as administrator option is available to click on it.
- There is an option available to get apps package Microsoft Windows photos remove apps package and then press to enter.
- Now again download the windows photo. Do not forget to download the full package.
- The downloaded version will be available in the zip format. Right-click on the file and also extract the files easily.
- In the search box type, the command prompt and the command prompt as the administrator will get open.
- Type the <PsExec location address>PsExec.exe -sid c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe then press Enter.
- After pressing the end, it will ask for you to agree. Click on it, and the popup window will appear.
- The new command prompt will also get appear and then again press the enter key.
- By entering the command, it will easily get installed.
Booting in clean boot:
One can also go for a clean boot. You just need to execute clean boot on your system and fix all the Windows fix file system error (2147219196) occurred. This will help you to fix all the errors easily.
- With an administrator, account launch the computer.
- Now press the windows and R key. The run Window will get appeared.
- Now type msconfig in the run dialogue box appeared.
- Now hit on the ok button.
- The services button is available to click on it. Uncheck hide all the Microsoft services.
- Now click on the disable all option and then click on Ok to save the changes.
- Navigate to the startup and open the task manager.
- The startup button is available in the task manager to click on it.
- Click on the option which will enable status application and also select the disable option.
- Now the computer will get the boot in the clean boot state.
- Now open the Windows Photo Viewer program. And check whether the file system error still exists or not.
- When the error gets fixed, you are supposed to repeat the above-mentioned steps and enable the one service at a time option.
By following these steps, one will be able to fix the fix file system error (2147219196) easily. If you have any queries and you wish to know more about anything then do not forget to mention them in the comment section. We will be happy in helping you.