In recent years WordPress has become the most favorite Blogging platform of the universe. Many peoples are migrating to self-hosted WordPress. But most of the peoples get stuck to install WordPress.
So in this post, I will show you how to install WordPress in Cpanel using Softaculous app installer.
Steps to install WordPress with Softaculous app installer:-
- Login to your hosting CPanel.
- Then under software category, you will find Softaculous app installer.Click on it.
- Then you will see WordPress option.Click on it.
- Then click on install now.
After that, you will have to setup WordPress before installing as follows-
- You have to select the protocol. if you have SSL certificate installed then you should choose https://www otherwise choose http://www from options.
- Then choose the domain name.
- In directory option, you should keep it blank if you want to install WordPress in the main directory. But if you want to install it in specific directory type directory name in it.
- Then choose site name and site tagline (you can change it later).
- Then add admin username, password, and email address. Fill admin email address carefully because you will get notifications and password reset options in case you forgot your username/password.
- You can change language setting also and you can make some other settings according to your requirements. Then hit the install button.
- It will take few minutes to install and it will show you confirmation message after successful installation and it will also provide you administrative URL by which you can customize your Website/Blog.
Then you have completely installed WordPress on your web hosting server.