In recent years WordPress has become one of the favorite Blogging and website development platform. Many peoples are migrating to self-hosted WordPress.
But most of the peoples get stuck to install WordPress.
So in this post, I will show you how to install WordPress in C-Panel using Softaculous app installer.
- A Domain Name
- Web Hosting
- Access to Hosting C-Panel
Steps to Install WordPress with Softaculous App Installer:-
- Login to your hosting C-Panel.
- Then Search For Softaculous App Installer. You can make use of CTRL+ F (Windows) and ⌘ +F (Mac OS) command.
- Once you figure it out Click on it.
- Then in next window you will see Screen some what like shown below.
- Hover over WordPress Option and Click on it.
- Then click on Install Now.
After that, you have to fillup some details Eg Site Name, Admin Details etc. Follow these steps to do so:
- You have to select the protocol. if you have SSL certificate installed then you should choose https:// otherwise go with http:// one.
- Then select the domain name.
- In directory option, you should keep it blank if you want to install WordPress in the main directory. But if you want to install it in specific directory type directory name in it.
- Then choose Site Name and Site Tagline (you can change it later).
- Then add Admin Username, Password, and Email Address. You will need admin username and password for logging in purpose. So note it down. Also you need to fill admin email address carefully because you will get notifications and password reset options in case you forgot your username/password.
- You can change language setting also and you can make some other settings according to your requirements. Then hit the install button.
- It will take few minutes to install and it will show you confirmation message after successful installation and it will also provide you administrative URL by which you can customize your Website/Blog.
Congratulations, You have successfully installed WordPress on your web hosting server.